Monday 6 February 2012

This is my comeback

Here I am, back in the world of blogging. I hope I can stay and be consistent this time.
I now come under a new name as so many things in my life have changed, the people, the way I think, my activities, etc. . . also my last name reminded me of my school days, a time time which I have definitely moved on from and am certainly not looking back at.

 So here is to moving onwards and upwards to a positive future !

As I have nothing to tickle you taste buds with yet check out my best friends AMAZING blog.  new york doll
She has a fair few followers so I guess it must be alright.

She likes to chat shit about fashion.






1 comment:

  1. Yeah I have heard the girl from New York Doll is pretty cool actually, I recommend you read her blog.


    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete