Tuesday 7 February 2012

Loneliness grows from within.

Today I'm in  a rather melancholic mood today, and in the pit of my stomach there seems to be bubbling a feeling of loneliness I can't get rid of. All i want right now is to be told I'm loved, wanted and a nice hug wouldn't go a miss.

I needed something to cheer me up, so i thought I would take a look at www.booooooom.com 
and this i though was great :


“The Obliteration Room”, a brilliant installation by Yayoi Kusama. The Queensland Gallery of Modern Art was made to look like the interior of an Australian home, only everything was painted completely white. Over the course of two weeks, children were given thousands of coloured stickers and set loose on the gallery space. The result is incredible.





2 comments:

  1. WOW what a big word for you!! I'm so proud :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what melancholic ! you know us artists do read and are rather intelligent aimee long !!!

    ReplyDelete