What are the aims, intentions and interests that you are exploring through your practice/written work?
something that impacts on and effects the audience the audience + makes their suffering come across.
- using appropriated images / footage based on eating disorders and the mental disturbances of it. particularly emphasising on footage found on rhodes farm.
- Highlighting aspects of their illness or discomfort
- I want to make something unpleasant/ disconcerting/ attacking to watch and experience.
- Whether the topic of eating disorders is important to me and/or what im trying to achieve with my work
- Booking out a project space – what I should show in it, how should I arrange it
- Trying out multiple screens
- monika oeschler - video
- fat is a feminist issue - susie orback
- book space - email ersan turk + katrine - look what space i want
- kutlug atsman - video installation
- julie kristeva - abject
- maria walsh
- make on footage ?
I showed this video as well which actually isnt finished