Sunday 14 August 2011

CATHARSIS






















I never thought what started out as a general tidy of the old bedroom would turn out into a full blown clear out. I was originally just going to make my room just look presentable, but them I decided to go through all my belongings, in my chest of draws, my wardrobe, under my bed, my desk, my chest, my book shelves. God its been like sorting through my life. I told myself I am going to be ruthless, I have finished school, I am starting college next week (early I know ! stupid art foundation course), I am embarking on new adventures, so I need to get rid of any unnecessary baggage. These photos are mid way through sort out, it's bizarre that my room has got progressively messier the more 'tidying' I have done. Its unbelievable how much stuff I have thrown out , I definitely need to go shopping for some new clothing ! I just need some money now.  I will upload more photots of my bedroom when the renovation is complete.

2 comments:

  1. Now who taught you that impressive word - oh yeah, that would be me :D haha

    ReplyDelete